[TYPO3-project-seminars] Event Topics

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jan 26 09:32:34 CET 2007

Hi Gunnar,

Gunnar Hönekop schrieb:
> thanks for the answer. I created these events but stored them in the
> normal eventfolder. Is it better to move them?

If that helps you keeping on top of things: yes. Technically: no. :-)

There is an option for this extension in the EM: "Select topic records
from all pages" which is selected by default. If this is *not* selected,
 topic records will only be selectable (in date records) if they are
located on the general storage page. This is useful when you want to use
 complete event records as topics, too.