[TYPO3-project-seminars] Update from SVN

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Tue Jan 9 13:33:37 CET 2007

Hi Gunnar

Gunnar Hönekop schrieb:
> we are starting to use your ext. in the near future.
> It looks really got. Thanks.

Thanks for this feedback! Please notify us as soon as you go online with
your site. We'd like to add it as a reference in the manual.

> As i saw on SVN ther are quite a few problems solved since the 0.47
> version. I wold like to try the 0.47 including the changes. What is the
> best way of "updating" the ext. form SVN to TYPO3?. Have i got to
> download all files and upload them to the ext. directory?

Of course you could check out the current codebase from SVN and use
those files in your setup. But there's a nicer way: There are nightly
builds of the current files in the Repository. You can find them at
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/
as a t3x file that you can import with the Extension Manager.

And a description on:
http://typo3.org/development/participate/typo3xdev/typo3xdev-nighties/

Please keep in mind that these are just development snapshots. For
testing and preparation that's no problem. But think twice before using
those versions in a production environment (e.g. live website).

If you find any bugs or problems with Seminar Manager, please file a bug
report at https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

Cheers,
Mario