[TYPO3-project-seminars] special price listed always

Anna Schoderer anna at soundworker.de
Wed Feb 28 23:02:55 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

in the special case there are prizes offered for Members and for
Non-Members. The special price is the Price Members have to pay and the
client wishes to display both prices, even if the Members do not have to
pay anything.  (At the moment I simply changed the regular prize as the
price Members have to pay and the special price is for Non Members, so I
already have a solution for this problem...)

regards,
anna