[TYPO3-project-seminars] registration confirmation email

Rina Giulivi rina at eeos.biz
Wed Feb 28 15:19:38 CET 2007

Dear Mario,

thanks for your email.

I was not asking for support for the modified extension, which we are going
to scrap anyway, just trying to explain the situation. The supplier behaved
in a very un-professional way, and I do not think we are going to pay them.

It would be nice to add to a future version the possibility for anybody to
register for a seminar, even for users that are not registered with the
website. What do you think about it?

Regards