[TYPO3-project-seminars] Hintergrundfarbe für Seminare je nach Belegung

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Sat Feb 10 02:11:25 CET 2007

Hi Oliver,

my approach was to get a fast solution which changes as little code as
possible. So I used existing functions and customised them. If you could
give me an SVN account on the project, I would change the functions so
that they do the right thing.

There is a problem with the function that returns the classes for the
cells as the return string includes the class="..."

I wanted to make two functions out of it, one that returns the classes
and one that wraps them in a class="..." but therefore I would have to
change a lot of code which gets lost with an new update.

If you want to send mails to me directly, please use mimi'at'kaktusteam.de

Michael