[TYPO3-project-seminars] Hintergrundfarbe für Seminare je nach Belegung

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 8 20:20:22 CET 2007

Hi,

Michael Knoll schrieb:
> does this mean, that only if there are only one or two places left, the
> table row can be styled?

Currently, the table *row* can not be styled depending on the number of
vacancies. That's what the bug/feature report is about

> Can I set the number of vacancies when the
> classes are set? If there are more than 3 vacancies, is there no class
> that is set?

The class for the "vacancies" table *cell* is set for any number of
vacancies:

tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-2 for 2 vacancies
tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-12 for 12 vacancies
tx-seminars-pi1-vacancies-999 for 999 vacancies

etc.