[TYPO3-project-seminars] Hide checkbox terms

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Thu Feb 8 09:00:31 CET 2007

Hi Péter,

Péter Fankhauser schrieb:
> Is there a possibility to hide the checkbox "terms"? We don't have any
> terms and I don't want the user force to check this checkbox.

The current version development version (from SVN or the nightly builds)
relies on the "terms" checkbox for the two-step registration process.
This will change when I have finished switching the registration pages
to HTML templates (which might still be in a few weeks, but certainly
for the 0.5.0 release).

In the meantime, please use the 0.4.8 release if you don't want to use
the "terms" checkbox.

Regards,