[TYPO3-project-seminars] Alter the extension's output

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 26 18:35:41 CET 2007

Hi Frederik,

Frederik Fischbach schrieb:
> After you clicked on a seminar in the list-view on
> http://www.hfacademy.de/ and http://www.trainer-akademie.com/ there is
> basic information about the seminar and the appointment day and a link:
> the link refers to the page where all seminar topics are listed in a
> menu on the left part of the page and a detailed description of the
> seminar and the dates are given.
>
> I just don't know how to create this special link which connects the
> detail page of the seminar list-view with the detail page of the topics
> I created manually.

On trainer-akademie.com, we use a combination of topic lists (which is a
subtype of the seminars plugin) and regular content pages that carry the
plugin which is set to display a fixed detailed view for a topic (you
can set this in the flexforms in the tab "templates and special settings").

Regards,