[TYPO3-project-seminars] how to change the description of the fields

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 26 18:15:49 CET 2007

Hi Mathias,

Mathias Hentrich schrieb:
> How can I change the description, for example in the registration Formular
> in the FrontEnd. I'd like to change the text: "Please verify that all the
> information is correct..." but I don't know how.
>
> In the template are some placeholders (### ... ###) but I don't know where I
> can give them a value. Even in the SQL-database I didn't found an answer...

The strings are located in the locallang files. In your case, most of
the strings will probably be in pi1/locallang.xml.

1. Please look up the key of the corresponding string (for
###LABEL_FOO###, the key will be label_foo).

2. Knowing the key, you can overwrite the localized strings using TS
setup as described in
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/3/#id3696595>.

Regards,