[TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional Fields for the registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 26 18:13:20 CET 2007

Hi Jens,

Jens Cramer schrieb:
> I want to implement additional database-fields for the registration process.
> Can someone give me a short overview, what I have to do and which files I
> have do modify? Thank you!

Please don't just modify the extension files directly, or you won't be
able to upgrade the extension any more (as an upgrade will overwrite
your changes).

But maybe you would like to contribute your changes to the official
version? Then please open a bug report/feature request at the bug
tracker <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/> and we can discuss any details there.

Please also read the description of our development workflow and coding
style, both of which you can find at
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.5.3/view/1/6/#id3717837>.

Regards,