[TYPO3-project-seminars] Seminar Manager: Keine HTML moeglich

Niels Pardon mail at niels-pardon.de
Mon Dec 17 18:53:57 CET 2007

Hi Michael,

I didn't get what exactly you're talking about. Is it a problem that
your links you inserted in e.g. the description field of a seminar are
not shown in the front-end or is the whole seminars-HTML rendered
without links?

If it is the first case you'll probably have to configure the RTE of
e.g. the description field so the links don't get removed.

Greets,

Niels