[TYPO3-project-seminars] View the list of registrations

Pascal Auguier auguier at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 14 14:44:37 CET 2007

Hello

I would like to show the link "View the list of registrations" (Liste
der Anmeldungen anzeigen) in FE under "Events which I have entered".

Unfortunatly, does it only work when I register me (as FE-User with
edit-rights) for an event. This circumstance is not useful because a
FE-Admin might never register for any events. But he might be the only
person who can work with the link "View the list of registrations" in a
useful way.

Maybe it's just a short configuration which anybody can explain me.
Thanks for your help.

Pascal