[TYPO3-project-seminars] no list of attendences in BE

Tomas Balek tomas at cob-web.de
Sun Dec 2 20:33:53 CET 2007

Hi Mario,

I've checked it over and over for several times...
[code]
### SEMINAR plug-in BOF
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 130
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://www.zfdb-verlag.de/
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_price_regular = Preis
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_price_regular_early =
Frübucherpreis
plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_price_regular = Normalpreis
plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_price_regular_early =
Frübucherpreis
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_onlineRegistration = anmelden
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_title = Veranstaltung
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_accreditation_number =
Veranstaltungs-Nr.
plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_accreditation_number =
Veranstaltungs-Nr.
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideColumns =
vacancies,subtitle,event_type,accreditation_number,credit_points,teaser,time,price_special,speakers
plugin.tx_seminars.eventType = Veranstaltung
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.message_notLoggedIn_formal = Sie
müssen zuerst Ihre Daten eingeben.
plugin.tx_seminars.charsetForEMails = ISO-8859-1
plugin.tx_seminars.showSeminarFieldsInNotificationMail =
title,accreditation_number,date,place
plugin.tx_seminars.hideFieldsInNotificationMail = summary,feuserdata
plugin.tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail =
price,seats,total_price,method_of_payment,gender,name,address,zip,city,country,telephone,email,known_from
plugin.tx_seminars.hideFieldsInThankYouMail =
credit_points,billing_address,kids,uid,foods,checkboxes,credit_points
### SEMINAR plug-in EOF
[/code]

I configured the rest over the flexforms.

Thanks
Tomas