[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and tt_address

Benjamin Kozlowski Benjamin.Kozlowski at rub.de
Thu Aug 30 21:57:45 CEST 2007

hi,

supposedly an easy one for you, but i just don't get it. i am working at
a university and we are currently redeveloping the homepage for our
institute with typo3 (apparently :). though the registration for the
seminars is done with VSPL, we want to put the seminars on our site with
this beautiful extension. no registration or other complicated things.
everything is fine except one thing: since we already have record for
the staff (a modified tt_address) i wonder whether it's possible to use
that record instead of creating new ones ('speakers' and 'organizers').
is there any way we can connect those extensions/tables without having
to alter the code?

thanks and regards,
ben.