[TYPO3-project-seminars] Configuration check error: attendancesPID

Uwe Grohne uwe at grohne.de
Wed Aug 29 20:36:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

I installed and configured seminars and requirements according the manual.
When I open the seminar page in the FE, I get a Configuration check warning
saying that attendancesPID is not set, though I set it in my template. But
in the template analyzer it's also not set and it doesn't change anything,
if I update the variable in the analyzer.
A new line in the TypoScript template is added then for setting the
variable, but it also doesn't show up.

I'm using the latest version of seminars and Typo3 4.1.2. I have another
Typo3 test system with version 4.1.1 and it works fine there with version
0.5.2.

Any idea?

Thanks!