[TYPO3-project-seminars] Listing and countdown

Thomas Hilburger lists at artintelligence.de
Wed Aug 29 16:17:47 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I checked the two plugs placed on the same page and they're exactly the same.
My Typo3 environment is:

Typo3 4.1.2 with TemplaVoila 1.3.3
Seminars 0.5.2

Configuration Check announces no errors.

Server is running:
- Debian Sarge Stable
- MySQL 4.0.24
- PHP 4.3.10-18

Template Setup for seminars:

plugin.tx_seminars {

	# Keine Anmeldungfunktionalität:
	attendancesPID = 309
	enableRegistration = 0

	fieldsFromFeUserForCsv (
		uid, pid, tstamp, username, password, usergroup,
		disable, starttime, endtime, name,
		address, telephone, fax, email,
		crdate, cruser_id, lockToDomain, deleted, uc,
		title, zip, city, country, www, company, image,
		fe_cruser_id,
		lastlogin, is_online, tx_seminars_phone_mobile,
		tx_seminars_matriculation_number, tx_seminars_planned_degree,
tx_seminars_semester, tx_seminars_subject
	)
}

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {

	# Keine Anmeldungfunktionalität: