[TYPO3-project-seminars] Registration

Frank Tilch typo3 at lizardlab.de
Wed Aug 29 10:59:32 CEST 2007

HI there,

I have a strange problem with seminars 0.5.2 in connection with IE 6 and 7.
If you register (step 2) IE does not switch to the "Thank-You-Site" (thankYouAfterRegistrationPID) it switches again to the registration form...
in firefox however everything works fine...?
As the registration page comes up there is a notification that the user is already registrated, in the backend it is marked "several registrations of the
same person are accepted the registration process works but two confirmation- emails are sent out/ generated. The IE downloads the site obviously firstly a
second time prior/ before it goes on.

I do not know what to do anymore I have tried everything which means configuration exclusively through TS and/or Flexforms, I reinstalled the extension
again etc.

The TS shows that the IDs are correct, under Include static (from
extensions) are seminars integrated otherwise it would not work with
firefox ...

Please heeeeelp ;-)

Greets Frank