[TYPO3-project-seminars] Problem with places and times

Daniel Kiedrowski kie at gmx.de
Sat Aug 25 14:10:51 CEST 2007

Hey folks,
I'am currently want to use "seminars" for the first time and having some
problems.

I've got a sysfolders for my seminars, for my sites, for my eventtypes and
for my orgnizers. I ve created a record of each type and had given my
seminar all the objects.

Here is the problem:
My seminars is shown on my page with the list-view, but the time und the
place are missing. If am look at the detailed view, every information is
available. Has anyone experienced this before or did i made a common
mistake?

Thanks

kie