[TYPO3-project-seminars] Multi-language seminars

lists at artintelligence.de lists at artintelligence.de
Wed Aug 22 10:36:20 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

I will ask my boss here at school what she thinks about sponsoring for
such a function :-) I like the idea.

But no matter how she decides I suppose it will probably take a while till
it would be included :-) Would different folders for German and English be
a work-around at this time?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Thomas