[TYPO3-project-seminars] not enough memory for 5.x :( [solved]

Kay Strobach info at kay-strobach.de
Wed Aug 8 13:44:59 CEST 2007

Hi Olliver,

good news first, it works after inserting a "veranstalter" and an event.
And it works too, after deleting the newly inserted entries.

so it seems to be such a mystery error, that nobody understands :(

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Kay

PS: I answered the questions before I found the solution, perhaps it helps

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi Kay,
>
> Kay Strobach schrieb:
>> i updated seminars from 4.11 to 5.2 after revisiting the page with the
>> seminar plugin i got the following error :(
>>

>> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
>> allocate 38 bytes) in
>> /is/htdocs/wp1049038_AA3JTHW1F3/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2177
>
> Which versions of TYPO3, PHP and MySQL are you running?

PHP5.
MySQL 5.0.32-Debian_7etch1~bpo.1-log
Typo3 4.1.1
> Which other extensions are installed?

css_styled_content,tsconfig_help,context_help,extra_page_cm_options,impexp,sys_note,tstemplate,tstemplate_ceditor,tstemplate_info,tstemplate_objbrowser,tstemplate_analyzer,func_wizards,wizard_crpages,wizard_sortpages,lowlevel,install,belog,beuser,aboutmodules,setup,taskcenter,info_pagetsconfig,viewpage,rtehtmlarea,t3skin,be_acl,abz_core_domainlink,tt_news,kb_unpack,pbimagegraph,newloginbox,erotea_date2cal,lib,div,static_info_tables,sr_feuser_register,fdfx_2cols,fdfx_3cols,fh_library,lz_table,sys_action,goof_fotoboek,h_book,wag_urlgrab,t3quixplorer,cc_awstats,phpmyadmin,lumophpinclude,ameos_dragndropupload,libunzipped,rlmp_officeimport,kb_md5fepw,rlmp_officelib,rlmp_extensiondocs,fhm_author,ter_update_check,cal,frontendformslib,tt_address,templavoila,fs_startupmodule,nh_tvdragndrop,macina_banners,pmktextarea,seminars,ameos_formidable

> Which part of the extension is shown on the page (list view, single
> view, registration ...)? Do other views work?

Page one (error)
	tv with: text seminars[Veranstaltungsliste] text
Page two: (error)
	tv: seminars only [Meine Veranstaltungen]
Page three:(no error)
	seminars [veranstaltungsam]

> Are the BE modules (seminars, events) affected as well?

BE-Modules are working [Seminare/Veranstaltungen]
> How many seminars are in your list?

none, table was deleted and recreated with installation
> Are there any other extensions on that page?

see above