[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars don't get indexed (indexed_search)

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Tue Sep 26 09:23:59 CEST 2006

Hi

Oliver Klee schrieb:
>> maybe these parts can be rendered as USER and USER_INT by their own?
>
> I don't know if this is possible without having to use two different FE
> plugins. Does anyone know more about this?

As far as I know, each plugin can only be either USER or USER_INT - but
cannot contain parts of both...

See the ext_localconf.php:
t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43($_EXTKEY,'pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php','_pi1','list_type',
0);
This line adds the pi1, the last parameter defines if it's a USER or a
USER_INT content object.

Cheers,
Mario