[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars don't get indexed (indexed_search)

Martin Keck martin_keck at gmx.de
Tue Sep 5 13:19:24 CEST 2006

Hi Mario,

> I don't have the time to do a long research at the moment. But I had an
> idea what differs between tt_news and tx_seminars: In tt_news you have
> the single view on a separate page.
>
> But I don't have a clue at the moment on how to solve it within the next
> days.

Yes, but I don't think, that's the only problem. In my case the single
view of the seminars is also on a different page. When changing from
USER_INT to USER, this has no effect. Hopefully, I'll have time to take
a look at it within the next days. When successfull, I'll report it here...

Greets,
Martin