[TYPO3-project-seminars] Extend seminars with a CLI (cronjob)

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Oct 23 12:52:58 CEST 2006

Hi!

I had the idea to extend the seminar manager with a CLI. A cronjob could
then do some tasks on a regularly base. An example could be a check, if
an event's registration deadline has passed by. If so, the organizer
could be informed by email and react accordingly (inform the attendees
whether the event gets cancelled or takes place as planned).

As I've seen in the crawler extension, some sort of CLI integration in
TYPO3 is already existing.

What do you thing about this idea? Do you have other ideas on how to use
a CLI with this extension? Any idea is appreciated!

Cheers,
Mario