[TYPO3-project-seminars] Wrong Configuration check warning?

lists at artintelligence.de lists at artintelligence.de
Tue Nov 21 16:30:27 CET 2006

Hi everybody :)

This is my first post to the list and I want to say
that the seminars plug-in is although its alpha state
a really cool extension which is so damned useful!
But back to "business" ;)

I get the following message by the configuration check:

"The TS setup variable plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID contains the page ID
109 which is of an incorrect page type."

I don't understand why because the page is a normal FE-page..
I tried to switch it from Extended (Erweitert) to Standard but it did not
make the message disappear.

Before that it told me:
  The TS setup variable
plugin.tx_seminars.showFeUserFieldsInNotificationMail contains the value
date_of_birth, but only the following values are allowed:
(uid, pid, tstamp, username, password, usergroup, disable, starttime,
endtime, name, address, telephone, fax, email, crdate, cruser_id,
lockToDomain, deleted, uc, title, zip, city, country, www, company, image,
TSconfig, module_sys_dmail_category, module_sys_dmail_html, fe_cruser_id,
lastlogin, is_online, tx_seminars_phone_mobile,
tx_seminars_matriculation_number, tx_seminars_planned_degree,
tx_seminars_semester, tx_seminars_subject)

but I could get rid off that error although I didn't set the variable
anywhere by placing the line
  plugin.tx_seminars.showFeUserFieldsInNotificationMail =
in my TS-setup.

Are these bugs or have I missed something since the update from 0.46 to 0.47?

Thank you!

Greetz,
Thomas