[TYPO3-project-seminars] Bug in 0.4.6: Default sort order

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Wed Nov 15 18:13:03 CET 2006

Hello Mario,

Mario Rimann schrieb:
> [...]
> I think 0.4.7 will be out soon - 0.4.8 will follow later. But that's
> nothing new to you :-)
But it's good to hear that 0.4.7 is coming soon, because from there (I
hope) it's not to far to 0.4.8 :-)
You see, it's a little bit annoying if your visitors are asking you why
the events are sorted in this strange way and you can only tell them
that there is a bug in the extension but the only thing you can do is
wait... :-)

 > [...]
> I think Oli can give us all a more detailed roadmap / schedule tonight.
Would be great! :)

> [...]
> - - Enhancing the manual (A nice step-by-step tutorial "from zero to a
> running seminar manager" would be cool)
That should be possible for me (by the way the TS-reference seems for me
to be not complete). But as I said, from December on, because first of
all I have to do some more work for school...
> - - Testing
If you give me a (detailed) task, this could also be possible for me...
> - - Translation to a new language (if you are familiar with another
> language than German, Danish, Dutch or English)
I'm sorry, but German and English are the only languages I speak. Should
remember some Latin too... :-D
> - - Helping others here in the newsgroup/mailinglist if you can
Well, I'm still working at my first TYPO3-project. I'm willing to help,
but I guess there is not much I know what others don't know...

> If you need help for doing something like that, just ask either Oliver
> or me.
I will offer my help again in December and then ask for a task. Of
course I will go on reading the ng and try to help where I can...

> By the way: Where are you from?
I'm from Münster/Germany and run in my free time http://pipho-jugend.de
for our Parish Youth and additional an editor activity will start soon
for my sports-club. Some times in the morning you also meet me at
school. *g*

Regards,
Simon