[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to unsubscribe from a Seminar

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Thu Nov 9 19:35:58 CET 2006

Hi Stig

Stig Kjeldsen schrieb:
> I have a sysFolder that contains the registrations. And I can see the
> users who has subscribe to the seminar (web > Seminars > Update
> statistics. But I can’t delete them. Neither if I choose web > list >
> any sysFolder
>
> I’m sure I have missed something. How does the system know where to put
> the subscribers? Do I have to set up anything in TS constant or setup?

The Seminar Manager needs a TS configuration to know where (in which
SysFolder) it should write the registrations. I don't have the manual
here, but I know it's written in there. Something like

plugin.tx_seminars.registrationPid = xy

must be set (have a look at the manual as this is just from my brain,
and don't forget to replace xy with the real pid of the sysfolder).

With this configuration, the Seminar Manager writes new registrations to
this SysFolder. Then it should be possible to see the registrations
within this Sysfolder with the list module - and there you should also
be able to delete or modify them. May be you need to activate the
secondary palettes (a checkbox at the bottom of the page in list module).

Cheers,
Mario