[TYPO3-project-seminars] How to unsubscribe from a Seminar

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Thu Nov 9 19:13:40 CET 2006

Katharina Luthe skrev:
> Hi Stig,
>
> Stig Kjeldsen schrieb:
>> Is it possible for a user to unsubscribe from a seminar? Or is it only
>> the admin who can cancel a registration? If it’s only the admin who
>> have access to cancel a user’s registration in the backend, how is it
>> done?? I’m sorry, but I’ve tried and tried.
>
> do you have a sysFolder that contains the registration? Then delete the
> registration record in this folder an update the statistics (Web >
> Seminars > Update statistics).
>
> Best,
> Katharina

Hi both

Thank you for your answers. I still have the problem.

I have a sysFolder that contains the registrations. And I can see the
users who has subscribe to the seminar (web > Seminars > Update
statistics. But I can’t delete them. Neither if I choose web > list >
any sysFolder

I’m sure I have missed something. How does the system know where to put
the subscribers? Do I have to set up anything in TS constant or setup?

This is my setup:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
   hideSearchForm = 1
}