[TYPO3-project-seminars] Register manually

Katharina Luthe k.luthe at too-creative.de
Wed Nov 1 16:51:57 CET 2006

Hi!

I need to register to some events only manually (paper with signature).
At the moment I do this by NOT setting the "registration needed" field.
I programmed a form which is only shown when this flag is not set. The
user can print out that form, sign it and send it by mail to the
management. But in the case, the "registration needed" field ist not
set, the event is always shown as free - even if it's rather full.
Can anybody help me with that problem? I never programmed a TYPO3
extension, but I've deep knowledge in PHP. I need a solution till
10.11.2006 :| And I'll be the happiest girl in the world if I could
write in german :)

Thanks in advance,
Katharina