[TYPO3-project-seminars] massive MySQL error with direct_mail because of seminars??

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Thu Dec 14 23:59:56 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm using seminars in ver 0.4.7 and just wanted to install the current
direct_mail extension. Well, the only thing I get anymore is a white
screen with an MySQL-Errormessage. I've posted an message at the German
list[1]. I've read at the bugtracker[2] that seminars _had_ some
problems with direct_mail. Can anybody tell me, that he/she uses
direct_mail and seminars 0.4.7 without any problems, so that I can
exclude seminars as a reason for the error.?!?

Regards,
Simon

[1]http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-December/026663.html
[2]http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4627