[TYPO3-project-seminars] event_types as menu

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Wed Dec 6 20:17:56 CET 2006

Hi Andy,

Andreas Hofer schrieb:
> One Question. i update my tx_seminar 0.46 to 0.4.7 and my "Online
> anmelden" link is dead.

Does the automatic configuration check find any problems?

If you constantly get a warning about some page not being a FE page:
That's a bug with certain PHP or MySQL version. In that case, please try
the development version at http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/ .

If the configuration check does not find any problems, please file a bug
report at https://bugs.oliverklee.com/ , listing your versions of TYPO3,
MySQL and the extension as well as your configuration for this extension
and any steps necessary to reproduce the problem.

Regards,