[TYPO3-project-seminars] event_types as menu

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Wed Dec 6 14:43:17 CET 2006

Hi Andreas

Andreas Hofer schrieb:
> 1. a new question. can i output my event_types as menu?

That's a cool idea. Sorry, but that's not built in yet. Please file a
bug report where you describe this feature as detailed as possible.
That's the way we're using that nothing get's lost.

Please do this at: https://bugs.oliverklee.com/

> 2. What is the Submodul "Dieses Submodul ist noch nicht implementiert."
> can i buy this submodul or can i have screenshots.

The second back-end module is in planning phase since last december when
Oliver and I met in Cologne to discuss different stuff. Alas, since then
nothing big happened to this new module.

Of course you can *buy* that module - but not from now to tomorrow.
Buying in this case will mean sponsoring the extension developers (=
paying them for their work).

Screenshots don't exist yet but you can find a document describing the
new module on my website:
http://www.rimann.org/mario/projekte/tx-seminars/index.htm

Another way would be that you work with us and spend some of your time
for coding features for the new back-end module.

Cheers,
Mario