[TYPO3-project-seminars] Mehrere Personen anmelden.

Mario Rimann typo3-coding at rimann.org
Mon Dec 4 20:17:13 CET 2006

Hi Andreas

Sorry, but this is a newsgroup / mailinglist in English language to
enable a bigger group of persons to communicate. So I'll answer your
questions in English.

Andreas Hofer schrieb:
> Gibt es beim Seminar Manager die Möglichkeit das Anmelden per Login zu
> unterbinden?

Can you explain this a bit more detailed?

> Dann habe ich noch eine Frage: "Kann man im Seminar Manager einstellen
> das eine Person mehrere Seminar Plätze auf einmal bucht?

That's already included in the current version that you can get from the
TER. Please have a look in the documentation in the section
"Configuration", the last sub-section.

Here's the link to the online version of that document:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/seminars/0.4.7/view/1/3/#id2863127

In the current version, a person can register once. But the user can
select how many seats he want's to register. In the upcoming version,
there will be another field where the names of the additional attendees
can be entered.

Please try it and give us a feedback if this works for you.

Cheers,
Mario