[TYPO3-project-seminars] No Link to Seminar-Details in Listview

Niels Pardon niels at hot-city.de
Mon Aug 14 16:58:16 CEST 2006

Hello Oliver,

I've just found my error. I did set plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID both
in flexforms and via TS setup.

My mistake was setting the listPID via flexforms to the PID of the
SysFolder containing the seminars.

Now I set it to the PID where the seminars list is and it works.

I'm wondering why I didn't find my mistake, because I did set the
listPID right in the TS setup.

Thank you a lot!

Greets,

Niels