[TYPO3-rte] Can´t insert own blockstyles - TYPO3 7.6.4

Johannes C. Laxander typo3 at laxander.net
Fri Mar 25 18:12:23 CET 2016

Hi,
I would like to insert my own block style but it does´t work.
This is my configuration, base on typical default configuration:

RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/WebsiteSetup/Resources/Public/Stylesheets/rte.css
RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses := addToList(card-text)
RTE.classes {
  card-text {
    name = Card Text
    value = background-color: #fff; color: #333;
  }
}
RTE.default.buttons {
  blockstyle.tags.div.allowedClasses   := addToList(card-text)
}
RTE.default.FE < RTE.default

The 'card-text' class is not visible in the block style drop down.

Can anybody help me?