[TYPO3-rte] body styles in two RTE's using Mask

Stefan Döbbe pierre.haselgrove at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:57:28 CET 2016

In Typo3 (Version 7.6) I'm using the extension "Mask" (Version 1.1.1) to create a content element with two rich text editors.

Unfortunately in the backend only the select window of the last RTE shows the expected block styles configured by something like that:

RTE.default.proc.allowedClasses :=addToList(myClass1)
RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.p.allowedClasses := addToList(myClass1)

If I change the order of the RTE's in the Mask-Extension only the NEW last RTE has the expected block styles.

Maybe it is a problem in JavaScript when Typo3 is creating the RTE's?

Thank you very much!
Stefan