[TYPO3-rte] File links in rtehtmlarea unser TYPO3 7.3

Tom Novotny tom.novotny at web.de
Sat Jun 20 12:12:48 CEST 2015

Hi...

I following situation on a fresh installed TYPO3 7.3 System:
No extension installed and rendering via FLUIDTEMPLATE (simplest setup for testing)

Setting up a content element (Text) and creating a link in the RTE to a file creates following link in the front end
myserver.de/?file:1

Creating the same thing in TYPO3 6.2.13, I get the correct Link
myserver.de/fileadmin/filename.pdf

Is there something that has changed in the RTE or has to be configured, since 7.3?
Thanks a lot for any hint.

Cheers, Tom