[TYPO3-rte] Typo3 6.2 RTE Image Problem

Schölzel Schölzel
Wed Jan 14 08:47:10 CET 2015

Hi guys,

i have a problem with the RTE images in Typo3 6.2.4 and 6.2.9. When we add an image in the RTE then it gets displayed in the backend, but not in the frontend. When i look in the code i see in the href attribute not the right url. It points to "index.php?eID=dumpFile&t=p&p=54&token="... I can see this URL in the RTE editor itself and also in the frontend. Thats the reason why it doesnt get displayed in the frontend, but why doesnt Typo3  include the normal URL path to the image tag?

Does anybody know whats wrong?

The next thing is, that it doesn' matter, if the "Enable images in the RTE" option is checked or not. Either way i can add in the RTE images with the same problem.

I hope someone can help.

Best regards.