[TYPO3-rte] insert own CSS

Robert Hafenried robert.hafenried at web.de
Wed Apr 8 13:46:50 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm using TYPO3 v6.2.11. My default language is German.
I've copied the default pageTS to xxx_rte.txt and insert the file with '<INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT:source="FILE:fileadmin/typoscript/xxx_rte.txt">'. Everything works fine but I miss the translation for the RTE.classesAnchor titleText.

 Now I try to add my own css for the BE with 'RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/css/xxx_rte.css'. (This is the css I use for styling the webpage in FE.)

The BE looks fine but I can't use the block style and text style drop downs anymore.

Thanks for any help

Rover