[TYPO3-rte] Jumpurl in powermail RTE

Katrin Mathis info at katrin-mathis.de
Fri Jun 13 09:21:47 CEST 2014

I hope this is the right forum for my question: I am trying to realize downloads which are only available upon completion of a short form with contact data in TYPO3 4.5. To avoid bypassing of that form I would like to protect the deep link to the file.

For that purpose, I have secured one folder with .htaccess and added the following to my setup
config.jumpurl_enable = 1
lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link {
    typolink.jumpurl = 1
    typolink.jumpurl.secure = 1
    typolink.jumpurl.secure.mimeTypes = pdf=application/pdf
}

This works just fine in normal pages. However, when I add a link to the answer page in powermail no jumpurl is created but the direct URL is shown which of course leads to an error.

Is there a way to configure the Powermail RTE to get jumpurls working there as well?

Best regards
Katrin