[TYPO3-rte] Anchored Links in RTE

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:45:44 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am trying to use anchored links inside RTE. I have articles with
references listed below. I need to reference portion of article to
individual reference

eg.
This default configuration establishes default settings in Page TSConfig
and User TSConfig with most commonly used features representing a good
start for typical sites. [<a href="#ref1">1</a>]
:
:
:
:
Refercences
[<a name="ref1">1</a>]
http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/5/2/

I have am using inserttag button and allowed "name" attribute to get the
anchor (<a name="ref1">1</a>) but  I am having issues when creating the
link. When I insert an external link  and put "#ref1", typo3 automatically
puts http:// infront of the link which will cause the link to break. If I
have to put the whole URL of the article then I will have to make that
article LIVE and get the link and put it there and worst thing is the
article can get displayed in multiple pages so there is no universal single
view for the article.

Is there a way to make anchored links with RTE?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Orish

<http://typo3.org/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/5/2/>