[TYPO3-rte] RTE CSS Customization

Radu Mogos supergogs2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 14:30:06 CET 2012

Well, shave my legs and call me grandma, it works!
I am pretty sure I've already used this before but I don't understand why it didn't work.

I assume a full working example using classes/tags specified in a CSS file that can be chosen in the
RTE dropdown list should be added on a site somewhere, otherwise we end up reading hundreds of posts of which most are out of date.
Maybe on the RTE doc page on typo3.org or on the typo3 wiki.

Thanks for your help Stanislas