[TYPO3-rte] RTE CSS Customization

Radu Mogos supergogs2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 08:23:22 CET 2012

Hello Stanislas

I'm using TYPO3 4.7.7 but I've had this issue with 4.7.6 and 4.7.5 too.
There's no javascript error and I have the same issue in Chrome, Firefox and IE so it's not a browser issue.
I've tried every configuration possible for the RTE and the selection is not made.
If I use the default config (as in, remove all the config I made), I get two standard classes in the list (a class with "frame" in it and another one)
which work just fine on selection.

Thanks,
  Radu