[TYPO3-rte] Paste as plain text as default

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Tue May 29 16:16:21 CEST 2012

Hi

I just discovered the fabulous option to add
pastetoggle, pastebehaviour, pasteastext to RTE.default.showButtons to
enable users to switch between paste plain text and regular mode. Great!

Alas, the two states of the button look very similar, so users might
have trouble recognizing if they're in the correct state.

As HTML paste is still a major issue with editors, I would prefer the
RTE to always open in "paste as plain" mode, and without being able to
memorize it beyond a save if the user switches to regular paste mode.

Is there a way to set that? Or should I file a feature request?

Thanks
Urs

--
Urs Bräm