[TYPO3-rte] RTE in TYPO3 4.7 and strong

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Thu May 3 12:13:08 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am using the recent version of TYPO3 and tried to remap the b and i
tags to strong and em. The code from my 4.6 version doesn't work anymore.

So I digged into the manual and discovered that there are two buttons
for the toolbar "strong" and "em". I tried to use these instead of
"bold" and "italic" but it doesn't work.

I tried

RTE.default.showButtons := addToList(strong)

but the button isn't shown.

I also tried

RTE.default.showButtons = strong

so that there should be only one button, but it also doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong, so that the strong button isn't shown.

Regards,
Chris.