[TYPO3-rte] extra space between text

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Apr 17 10:48:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a strangely hard but simple problem: the htmlarea keeps removing after saving the extra/empty paragraphs - with which I create extra space between text blocks. This happens either with demo or typical default setup. Neither helps: removeTrailingBR = 1 or removeTrailingBR = 0.

The shift+enter (break tag) is saved, but I would like to keep it simple for editors. Enter (p tag) would be the simplest way. So is there a way to allow empty p tag?

(This is not about css, I do have bottom margins, but sometimes for example with new header following or something else you want to have more space between blocks without having to create extra content element.)

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*