[TYPO3-rte] Insert/Modify Image: Margins, padding and border

Jonas Holm Bundgaard jhb at jbweb.dk
Wed Oct 19 10:36:50 CEST 2011

Hi

I haven't been able to find a solution to the following, so I try here :-)

A client of mine want to be able to add a border to an image in the RTE
and add margins around the image. But only padding-values are available in
"Insert/Modify image". Hence, the border is added after the padding, and
that is not the desired effect.

Is there any way I can (without hacking the "Insert/Modify Image dialog)
add the option to apply margins to an image as an supplement to padding?

Best regards
Jonas