[TYPO3-rte] Toobar Buttons in frontend and backend

Heiko Nowak heiko.nowak at t-online.de
Tue May 10 21:35:15 CEST 2011

Hi Stanislas,

it really seems to be a css issue. I've restored the original t3skin
htmlarea.css in the t3skin folder. Now it works in Backend, but not in
frontend. Perhaps images aren't cleared right in my css of the homepage.
Where can I set the float for the toolbar images/links in the rte
stylesheet? I tried hard, but i really can't find the right property.

Would be nice if you know the answer and let me know.

Thanx a lot!

Heiko.

news:mailman.1.1304732963.28974.typo3-project-rte at lists.typo3.org...