[TYPO3-rte] Toobar Buttons in frontend and backend

Heiko Nowak heiko.nowak at t-online.de
Wed May 4 23:02:10 CEST 2011

Hello All!

I've just updated my Typo3 from 4.4.2 to 4.4.6 because the htmlarea didn't
load anymore in firefox 4 (same like firefox 2.x in older versions). The rte
version in 4.4.6 is 2.0.7. Since this update, the buttons of the toolbar are
not listed anymore inline. Every button is listed in a new line in back- AND
frontend. I don't think that this is a css error, because this behavior is
shown in front AND backend. I think that my english is not so good (sorry
for this - i'm working on it :) ), so i show you what i mean:

They should be listed like the following

[B] [I] [IMG] [LINK] etc....

but they are listed like the following:

[B]
[I]
[IMG]
[LINK]

in BOTH - BACK- and FRONTEND

i've tested it with firefox 4, opera, safari, chrome, ie 9. The listing is
wrong in every browser. I#m using the rte in the
"elemente_fenews"-extension, but it appears also in meta_feedit or
news_feedit.

If you need some more informations, let me know, i will tell you. Google and
the newsgroup didn't had an answer for me. Hope, someone can help me!

Thanks a lot!