Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Wed Jun 29 05:27:43 CEST 2011

Hi Josef,

> I'd searched und tried to find a solution to allow <span> in <a> tags
> for hours without success.

> tried, it will be deleted.

I think that if the span tag has no attribute, it will be removed on the
way to the database. This is a special case that is not configurable.
This is not related to the fact that the span tag would be inside an a
tag. If you specify a class on the span tag and the class is allowed,
the span tag will be retained on the way to the database.

Kind regards,