[TYPO3-rte] htmlarea in multiple IRRE child elements:

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Thu Jan 20 17:27:02 CET 2011

Hi List,

when opening a record containing multiple IRRE childs with RTE fields, I
get a virtually frozen browser. After a while I get an Error if I like
to cancel the script causing the delay (it won't answer any more). It
seems to lie in typo3temp/compressor/.
I think it started with upgrading to Typo3 4.4, now I'm running 4.4.6
and Problem persists.

I know about issue #9596 in the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9596 but as I understand this is
already implemented, so I think I'm facing a different problem?

Does anyone know this?

thanks a lot for any hint.
christian (oe)